Carbodeon uDiamond materials are applied as additives to metal plating and wear resistant low friction coatings to extend Powertrain durability and reduce friction, saving on fuel and CO2 emission.
Elsewhere in the vehicle we enable high strength, high temperature polymers, thermal management materials and a host of wear resistance applications.
With the increase in high powered electronics in hybrid and EV systems, Carbodeon's expertise in thermally conductive polymer materials for electronics delivers solutions to performance limiting constraints.
- Chromium, Nickel and gold plating with improved durability
- Tri-valent chromium as a potential replacement for hexavalent chromium
- Hard and soft anodising with improved durability and lowered friction properties
- Wear resistant, low friction coatings
- Coatings with tunable optical and hydrophobic properties
- Coatings and materials with improved thermal properties
- Nanodiamond composite resins for abrasion resistant, impact resistant composites
- Thermally conductive interface materials and thermally conductive polymers for electronics and lighting
- Thermoplastics with improved mechanical properties